We think you'll find that the unique design of our Butterfly wagon is perfect for small children. The double seats of hand-carved willow have comfortable, tilted back rests, and the side rails make it easy to hold on. The deck is made of 5/8" thick birch planks, joined together in a durable tongue-and-groove joint. A marine-grade finish (lead-free of course) protects the wood of the wagon, and all screws and bolts are of stainless steel for durability. The rugged steel undercarriage is powder-coated, and the inflatable tires provide excellent shock absorption. Adult assembly required; assembly is easy -- all you have to do is tighten the 7 bolts that connect the undercarriage to the wooden top, plus the bolt that attaches the extra-long handle. The Butterfly wagon meets all USC and ASTM child safety standards. The finish is lead-free. Assembled size: 38"L x 15"W x 19"H, 32 lbs.
- Includes Elegantly designed, handmade wooden wagon and Wagon Pad
- Pad is a 3/4" thick pad that has a water-resistant nylon cover so your child can sit comfortably
- Features inflatable 8" tires with sealed ball bearings, and heavy-duty powder-coated steel undercarriage
- Extra-long handle is designed to be used by an adult (and also a child!)
- Birch deck and willow handrails have 3 coats of marine-grade finish; all screws and bolts are stainless steel
- Meets all USC and ASTM Child Safety Standards
- Wagon Dimensions: 38"L x 15"W x 19"H; 36 lbs.
- Adult assembly required
- Age 4 Months +; Weight limit 300 lbs.
- One year manufacturer warranty
|Brand||Mountain Boy Sledworks|
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|