This unique turn of the century Victorian doll house features ornate trim, fixed double-hung style windows, octagon shaped dormer windows, and a bay window. Each floor has a divider wall that can be placed where you choose or left out completely for larger rooms. The detailed trim and decorative front porch add to its charming authenticity to this doll house.
The all-wood dollhouse goes together with tab and slot construction that requires only glue to complete assembly. Shingles are included. Unpainted and unfinished, you can decorate, paint, wallpaper, and furnish this heirloom-to-be with your own personal taste and style.
- Assembled Size: 21"W x 21"H x 14"D
- Sturdy pre-cut plywood with easy tab and slot assembly
- Authentically scaled
- Illustrated instructions
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Houses arrive unassembled and unpainted
- Made in the USA
- Returns will onlly be accepted for 30 days from the original ship date
Manufacturer #: 9301
- Shipping dimensions 2" H x 17" W x 23" L
- Shipping weight 8 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: PO Boxes, APO or FPO Address, Hawaii, Alaska or anywhere outside the continental USA.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.