Jump on board the transportation station of fun. This sturdy table contains two compartments for both sand and water play and includes a 16-piece accessory set with 3 train cars, 2 boats, 3 funnels, 1 spinner, 1 paddle wheel, 1 see-saw scoop, 3 track pieces, a shovel rake and a removable cover with elastic straps. Its train track runs around the perimeter of the table and through the middle, separating the sand and water compartments, and funnels atop the table legs act as “loading stations” for creative play. This raised table helps keep feet clean and dry and is designed to hold a 40” (101.6 cm) umbrella (sold separately). Adult assembly required.
- 16-piece accessory set included!
- Train track runs around perimeter of table and through the middle separating the compartments
- Includes removable nylon cover with elastic straps
- Funnels atop table legs act as "loading stations" for creative play
- Designed to hold a 40” (101.6 cm) umbrella (sold separately)
- Recommended Age: 2 and Up
- Adult assembly required.
- Dimensions: 27.50 H 30.50 W 30.50 D , 11lbs
Manufacturer #: 808000
Manufacturer #: 808000
Color: Blue, Green
- Shipping dimensions 7" H x 29" W x 30" L
- Shipping weight 12 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: PO Boxes, APO or FPO Address, Hawaii, Alaska or anywhere outside the continental USA.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
5.00 rating GREAT PRODUCT, HOURS OF ENTERTAINMENT! By Adrienne in HB
September 11, 2009
I bought this because my 2 year old son played with it at a birthday party. He was so happy when I surprised him with it, he asks to play with everyday. We only use water in both basins and don't use sand, as it turns to mud with the water. He gets very wet, but that is part of the fun!
4.00 rating Great Outside Toy! By Maria
July 25, 2009
My son loves the water/sand table although we have not actually put sand in it. The only issue was one of the wheels was missing but we called Step2 and they said they would ship it right away.
5.00 rating Love It! By Nanny Janny
July 13, 2009
My 2 year old grandson just loves the Transportation Station! Today was the first chance he got to play with it, and 2 1/2 hours later, I couldn't pull him away . We set it up on our back porch, and that works out perfectly.
4.00 rating So Far, So Good By Happy Mom
June 28, 2009
Generally speaking, I love this product. My daughter splashes in it (I only use water so far because she is only 1 1/2) and has a blast. The other day she climbed up onto it and I had no fear of it collapsing (of course, I took her off right away). My only complaint would be that I wish the attachable pieces clipped in to place. She is constantly pulling them off and they end up all over. Other than that, it's a great product.