The New Step2 LifeStyle PartyTime Kitchen has an upscale compact design that matches today’s home décor. This bi-level, three-sided play combines the preparation, presentation,and dining experience all in one with popular gender neutral colors! This cool kitchen has five realistic electronic features: microwave, stovetop, phone, overhead light and real working clock! There's plenty of storage in the drawers and cabinets, perfect for the 33-piece accessory kit, which includes high-quality cooking utensils, 2 place settings, wicker-look baskets, and more! This Step2 kitchen's two levels and three-sided play area are perfect for allowing your child to share cooking fun.
The name says it all - the Step2 LifeStyle PartyTime Kitchen will turn playdates into party time!
- Bi-level three-side play!
- Accurately detailed kitchen has numerous activities and accessories to encourage multi-child play
- Kitchen has five realistic electronic features: microwave, stovetop, phone, overhead light and clock
- “Stainless steel” oven, microwave and refrigerator enhance role play and provide valuable storage of playtime accessories
- Special frying pan and boiling pot with lid activate realistic frying and boiling sounds in stove’s front burner
- Storage drawer and cabinets with authentic handle hardware
- Special silverware drawer plus two “wicker” pull out fruit and vegetable baskets
- Multi-level granite-look countertops are spacious for a variety of cooking projects
- Sink with realistic swivel faucet and push button
- Coordinates with other Step2 LifeStyle products
- 33-piece accessory set included (items may vary)
- 39.5" x 43.5" x 17"; 40 lbs.
- Requires 5 “AA” and 5 “AAA” batteries (not included)
- For children aged 2 years and up
- Minimal adult assembly required
Manufacturer #: 703100
- Shipping dimensions 21" H x 28" W x 32" L
- Shipping weight 33 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: PO Boxes, APO or FPO Address, Hawaii, Alaska or anywhere outside the continental USA.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
In the end we had extras of one kind of screw, but we were short on another type of screw needed. Also, some of the red from the counter parts rubbed off onto the white doors during shipping. Also, this thing requires a large packed of AA batteries and a few AAA batteries.
WHAT WE LIKED: Our daughter is 24 months old, but she can tippy toe to reach the microwave door. She has played with this kitchen non-stop. There are a lot of doors to open and store “food” and dishes. She loves the sounds the stove makes and she enjoys pressing the microwave button. Kitchen is so realistic looking, it’s really cute. We were happy it came with 2 plates, 2 cups, forks, knifes, spoons, 1 cooking pan w/lid, 1 pot w/lid, 1 colander, and a set of 4 cooking utensils. I definitely would recommend this toy.
Let us know if you have any other questions!