CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy contains small Parts. Not for Children under 3 years
Unlimited building fun with a realistic workbench just like the pros! This deluxe workbench is for the little builder who loves to work with their hands. Features a large work surface that includes screw holes and recesses for nut and screw storage. It's unique realistic-looking “wood” is made from indestructible Durafoam™ which allows children to build creations while using their imagination. Features also Features tool chest looking cabinet, slide in/out drawer, parts bin and hanging jars for storage and easy clean-up. It has a realistic working overhead shop light and a battery-operated drill that has realistic sounds and interchangeable drill bits for maximum realism. The 50-piece accessory set includes an electric drill, 2 drill bits, 8 screws, 8 nuts, saw, hammer, pliers, adjustable wrench, screw driver, 17 “wood” pieces, plus bins and jars for storage.
- Includes a 50-piece accessory set
- Also includes a spring action vise and pretend shop vac
- Large work surface that includes screw holes and recesses for nut and screw storage
- Features tool chest looking cabinet, slide in/out drawer, parts bin and hanging jars for storage and easy clean-up
- Instructions included for 4 projects!
- Has realistic working overhead shop light (3 “AAA” batteries not included)
- Drill makes realistic sounds and has interchangeable drill bits(2 ”AA” batteries not included)
- Encourages eye hand coordination.
- Ages 3 years +
- Minimal adult assembly required
Manufacturer #: 706000
Manufacturer #: 706000
- Shipping dimensions 18" H x 27" W x 31" L
- Shipping weight 31 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: PO Boxes, APO or FPO Address, Hawaii, Alaska or anywhere outside the continental USA.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
5.00 rating Workshop By Uncle Diddy
June 26, 2011
Bought this for my nephew for his birthday - he loves it and plays with it daily. Gets his tools out to help Daddy and Papa fixing things. Only problem, there were no decals in the box. I emailed Baby Age hoping for help from them - but I got NO response at all. I called Step 2 and they mailed the decals immediately. Would have thought Baby Age could have at least emailed me about the missing decals.
5.00 rating My 2 yr old loves it By
February 18, 2011
The workshop was very easy to put together. I bought it for my 2 yr old son and he loves it.