The Little Tikes Picnic Table folds easily and stores even easier making it one of the easiest versions of a child picnic table around. The unique 4 sided design of the child picnic table from Little Tikes is ideal for snacks, games, crafts, picnics and much, much more. The Fold n' Store Picnic Table from Little Tikes is great because it can be assembled once and then folded, moved and stored in just about any type of locale. The compact design of the fold makes it great for hanging on walls. The Little Tikes Picnic Table is one of the easiest to use picnic tables around.
- Table with umbrella
- Center hole in child picnic table holds the market umbrella
- Natural woodgrain look
- Compact design hangs easily on a wall
- Little Tikes picnic table is sized to seat 6-8 children comfortably
- Ages 2-8 years
- Table dimensions: 47.5 x 47.5 x 20.5 in.
- Umbrella dimensions: 54 x 54 x 64 in.
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
- Perfect Seating Solution for Little Ones Review by Mary F. Duncan, Keller, TX
- Big hit with the kids! Review by t maack
- table Review by Donna
- Great Table Review by Terri NYC
- Christmas Gift Review by Brenda Johnson
- good size Review by THurt
It does not fold down easily.
The seats are not very sturdy for anyone over the recommended age to sit on. I don't think 8, 8 year old could sit on it. 8 five year old's yes.
THe umbrella doesn't fit in the whole. The whole in the table is not a perfect circle.
I think it is just the table we got. Probably will work on others.
It is little tikes a great product.
(Posted on 9/30/2009)
- Granddaughters love picnic table Review by J Jones
The table was a birthday gift for my granddaughter's 3rd birthday.
When it was assembled she and her sisters, ages 8 and 10 did not leave it for the next 4 hours. They found all their teasets and played all night until time for bed.
The next day they ate breakfast on it.
They LOVE it.
It is worth the effort to put it together.
I would recommend it (Posted on 7/13/2009)
- Awesome table! Review by Kelly Guerrieri
- Super Cute & FUNctional! Review by kristi espiritu
- Fold n Store Table Awesome Review by Summer Morales
- Great little table Review by Katie Paulson
You may also be interested in the following product(s)