Choose from sand, water or both for all-around imaginative play! The Splash and Scoop Bay by Step2 includes a cover that fits either side, separating the sand from the water and can be used separately or together for added play.
Combine the water tower and mountain to create a waterfall! This sand and water table includes a 5 piece accessory set: water tower with slide, spinner and removable cup, shark scoop, and shovel/rake and drain plug for easy clean up.
- Includes a cover that fits either side, separating the sand from the water
- Combine the water tower and mountain cover to create a waterfall
- 5 piece accessory set includes a water tower, removable bin, shark scoop, cup and a shovel/rake
- 40” (101.6 cm) umbrella included
- Drain plug included
- Holds up to 30 lbs. (13.61 kg) of sand and up to 3 gal (15 L) of water
- Minimal adult assembly required
- Product Dimensions: 29.5” H x 31” W x 28.25” D
- Ages 2+
Manufacturer #: 820700
Manufacturer #: 820700
- Shipping dimensions 7" H x 29" W x 31" L
- Shipping weight 16 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: PO Boxes, APO or FPO Address, Hawaii, Alaska or anywhere outside the continental USA.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
5.00 rating Summer fun for Little Ones By Nana Mel
May 17, 2013
We got the Step 2 Splash and Scoop Bay for our 16 month old Grandchild. She loves playing at bath time and we figured she would enjoy this. It was so easy to assemble,but written explanations of the pictures would be helpful to most people. It is very cute and sturdy. The umbrella gives good coverage. It also comes with toys,and the cover for the sand side is nice to keep it from getting wet. Great product!
5.00 rating By vivian tartaro
April 7, 2013
love the product and the service u provided. thank u
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Janet Lyons: LOVE THE FACT THAT IT HAS AN UMBRELLA FOR SUN PROTECTION FOR THE LITTLE ONES
Todd Hamilton: Grandson birthday
Heather Bacula: Good value for the price! I think my daughter will LOVE this!
Jennifer Hansen: We live in an area with a lot of industrial goings on, trucks, lead soil, etc. This is the perfect deck toy to allow my kids to get all messy and explore different things (beans, water, sand, rocks, etc) without exposing them to any of the harsh chemicals in our soil!
Rachel Makhoul: It is for my one year old twin cousins. I think it will be perfect for the summer time and the umbrella will provide protection. Age says 2-4, but I think as long as they are pulling themselves up they will enjoy this and be able to use it for years to come.
Barry Bauer B: Seems like a good size and activity level for our 18 month old Granddaughter. The umbrella will give a measure of protection from the sun as she has fair skin.
JANINE GASSER: The only store that offered this table with an umbrella.