This Melissa and Doug Victorian Dollhouse is an amazingly detailed, handcrafted solid wood dollhouse at a price that just can't be beat. Your daughter will be captivated by the premium features of this fantastic dollhouse. From the charming, vibrant exterior to lavishly designed interior, you'll find a tasteful blend of pastels and bright hues precisely painted for amazing realism. The interior boasts dainty floral patterns, graceful stripes, ceramic-looking & wooden flooring, and two staircases done in a beautiful mahogany finish. The scalloped, peaked roofs and sun-burst patterns over lovely molded windows add beauty and distinction to the exterior of this timeless dollhouse.
Because accessories are sold seperately, BabyAge offers the Melissa and Doug Classic Heirloom Victorian Doll House at an unbelievable price.
- Hand painted solid wood with beautiful detailed scroll accents
- Some simple parent assembly is required
- 1:12 Scale
- Recommended for ages 6 and up
- Accessories are sold seperately
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 18 x 28 inches
- Weight: 42.7 pounds
|Brand||Melissa and Doug|
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
- Don't know what I was afraid of! Review by Jennymom
- Beautifully Made Dollhouse Review by PKS
- Very Good but to expensive Review by Luis Torres
- Extremely Satisfied! Review by Michael Davis
- Wish I could buy one for my baby. Review by Angie
- A BEAUTIFUL DOLLHOUSE & EXCEPTIONAL VALUE! Review by TH
It is indeed large, but a good size.
So very pretty too. It took a (fairly handy Daddy) about an hour to put it together. Every piece was wrapped and all there.
Baby Age 's price and shipping could not be beat!!
(Posted on 12/27/2008)
- more for mom then daughter Review by hope it makes it
Thank you for your inquiry! The prices of the item can vary, due to the manufacturer, the size and other specifications. If you need further assistance, please give us a call at 570-408-0800 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org