Toddlers will make unique pictures every time they play with the I'm an Artist Station! As the paper spins kids add paint and watch the magic begin! No two pieces of art work will ever be the same!!
Little Tikes believes in children using their imagination and with the I'm an Artist Station toddlers will will be using their imaginations from start to finish!
- Place a 8 1/2" x 11" piece of paper in the splatter tray kids then add spaltter paint, push the button and watch it spin creating their very own work of art
- Spaltter guard for paint
- Hang wet art work on the drying "rack"
- Plenty of cubbies for storage
- Cover for spinning section removes and can be used as a drawing surface
- Light under the drawing surface for tracing
- Paper towel holder
- Accessories included: 4 paint bottles 1 stool
- Maximum weight limit for the stool: 81lbs.
- Requires 3 "AAA" batteries (not included)
- Assembly Required
- Product Size: 30"L x 25"W x 34"H Wt: 9 lbs.
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|