At 14 pounds, the Britax B-Nimble stroller is the lightest weight, travel system compatible stroller with a 55-pound weight capacity. Utilizing the Britax Click & Go integrated adapter system, the B-Nimble stroller accepts the Britax Chaperone Infant Car Seat (car seat sold separately) and is compatible with other major manufacturer's infant car seats (with included adapter strap). Infinite recline positions and large canopy with sun visor ensure a comfortable ride for your child. A unique, one step parking brake automatically locks when the stroller is folded. Removable/reversible seat liner pad allows you to easily clean or change the look of your stroller.
- Suitable from birth/up to 55 pounds (25 kg)
- CLICK & GO integrated adapter system for use with the BRITAX CHAPERONE infant car seat
- Travel system compatible with other brand infant car seats (Graco, Chicco, and Peg Perego)
- Lightweight 14 lbs (6.4 kg)
- Large canopy with sun visor and peek-a-boo window
- Simple fold with automatic chassis lock
- Removable/reversible seat liner pad
- Parent storage pouch and large under-seat storage compartment
- One step linked parking brake automatically locks when folding stroller
- Infinite recline positions
- Shoulder carry strap
- Included accessories: rain cover, Click & Go Britax Chaperone adapters, adapter strap to be used with other major infant car seat brands
- Dimensions: 27.5" L x 19.5" W x 41" H
- Folded Dimensions: 41.5" L x 12" W x 9" H
- Seat Back Height: 15"
- Seat Area Depth/Width: 9"/ 13.75"
- Shoulder Width: 13.75"
- Harness Slot Heights: 10.5", 12.5", 15"
- Buckle Strap Depth: 4.5"
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
- britax b nibble stroller Review by sherry toledo
- Loving my stroller! Review by Jacenta
- Love the B Nimble Review by Kathy
- Love! Review by Kelly
- Best "Umbrella" stroller ever Review by jluther
- Excellent Review by Rina
- B-Nimble Review by SC
Amy Li asked: do u ship this item to Hong Kong....How much for shipping?
Staff Answer: Hello! Unfortunately, we do not ship outside of the United States at this time. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Sylvia Diaz: I heard it was an execellent buy.
Gretchen Astle: It's small and lightweight yet you can still attach the Britax infant car seats. Also, the handles are taller which is nice for when my husband is pushing.
Megan Sterner: Looking for a light weight easy to manuever stroller
Nathalie Waite Brown: Reputation, price and weight
Christine Burke: Loved the reviews and the price. Can't wait to try it out!
Nancy Lu: Umbrella stroller that has infant car seat compatibility
Sandro Trujillo: Seat reclines, basket underneath, adjustable footrest, lightweight.
Sarah Bridges: I need something compact that would work for both my 4 month old and my 2.5 year old. I love that this can stay in my small trunk on a regular bases and that it is compatible with my son's Chicco Keyfit carseat.
Ella Gozali: good reviews and affordable price for quality brand
THUVAN HUYNH: safety
Daryl Viamonte: A friend was looking for it.
James Phillipsen II: Lightweight. Made by britax. Great price.
Kimberly Mount: This is a great, lightweight stroller for plane travel, errands, etc. It does not take up a lot of room in the trunk like my full size strollers do. It seems to be a comfortable ride for baby, as he is able to recline in it and nap. He also seems to like the leg rest. It is fairly easy to open and close once you get the hang of it. I can close it one handed, but opening it requires 2 hands. Carry strap is a nice feature. Not technically an all terrain stroller but performs well on most surfaces
You may also be interested in the following product(s)