You can do it all with the 2012 Peg Perego Pliko Mini Stroller there are no limits to your all terrain adventures. Folds up in a jiffy. Now the 2012 Pliko Mini Stroller keeps it real, it can be with you when you go to kindergarten, when you're running errands and when you are getting in and out of the car in a cinch! Its compact size, light weight and great practicality will offer you infinite freedom. If you're planning on chasing kites, clouds or butterflies during the weekend, the 2012 Pliko Mini Stroller can be with you.
- Backrest reclines in 3 different positions and leg rest is adjustable
- Hood with loop to dangle baby's favorite toy
- Adjustable handles with adult or baby's bottle holder
- Wheels with suspension, swiveling or locking in the front. Color accent on wheels to match the upholstery
- Central handle to fold up the stroller and side carrying handle
- Full hood with window
- 5point safety harness
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
Li Yau asked: Does the 2012 Pliko Mini have a loop on the canopy? PegPerego website states that there's a loop on the canopy to hang toys but the Pliko I received (manufactured in November 2010) did not have a loop.
Odette Limosnero: We bought ours 6/2011 and it does have a tiny loop at the edge of the canopy that you can hang a toy from
Li Yau: Do you by any chance know when yours was manufactured?