Born to Ride
The smaller your bundle of joy, the more stuff you need to carry around. (It is a rule they never tell you.) Thank goodness the PEPP buggy is cleverly designed to think of everything, from an ultra-compact fold-in-half design to the ability to get around town with one hand (which is how you will be operating most days) to a full recline for on-the-go snoozes.
Funny how the littlest things can mean so much.
- Chic, unique ride from the moment baby enters the world through toddlerhood
- Folds down to a flat backpack size for trunks, taxis, airplanes and tight entryways
- Opens easily with just one hand
- Stands on its own when folded
- Two-position, adjustable calf support comforts little nappers
- Plush, cushy, better for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric
- Three or five point anti-loop harness, featuring quick click release button provides ultimate safety and peace of mind
- One-touch, rear wheel braking system is so easy
- Stays put with front wheel swivel locks
- Three-position full recline cradles baby
- Progressive suspension technology gives a nice, smooth ride
- Height-adjusting handle for drivers small and tall
- Recommended use: birth to 50 lbs
- Product dimensions: 41.3/37.4 in high • 21.7 in wide • 33.1/29.1 in deep
- Folded dimensions: 28.74 in high • 21.6 in wide • 10.2 in deep
- Product weight: 19 lbs
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
Natalya Nevskaya asked: Hello, this model 2014?
KARIME D GAYTAN-GUZMAN: I bought this one on 2013. They didn't make any changes for it for 2014 but they did came up with 2 more different models from the same company. I have to say from the 3 strollers I own, this is my favorite. I also own a bugaboo stroller and a jogging stroller.
Natalya Nevskaya: No, the 2014 model is called Nuna Pepp Luxx and it rises step if this is the model, I would have bought)
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
KARIME D GAYTAN-GUZMAN: I love that it folds flat and it has a really nice style