The Catalyst is an excellent stroller option from Combi that offers multiple configurations for parent and child. The Catalyst can be used as a bassinet stroller, travel system* or toddler stroller (car seat not included). The all-wheel suspension and cushioned seat add to the child's comfort. Safety is covered by a removable front bar and 5-point harness. The car seat adapter bar is included and is compatible with the Combi® Shuttle, Shuttle 33, Navette 22, Chicco® KeyFit and Graco® SnugRide.
Great features for Mom include a telescoping handle, one-step brake, expandable canopy, and removable front bar.
- 3-in-1 modular design for customized travel
- Lie flat bassinet position for sleeping baby
- Multi-position toddler seat
- Travel system adapter included
- Reversible seat/bassinet with 50 lb capacity
- Telescoping handle
- One-step brake
- All-wheel suspension
- 5-point harness
- Expandable canopy
- Infant seat adapter included
- Combi Car Seat Adapters are Compatible with the following infant car seats: Combi® Shuttle, Combi® Shuttle 33, Combi® Navette 22, Chicco® Key Fit® 30, Graco® SnugRide® 35 Infant
- Removable front bar
- Stroller Weight: 27.5 lb
This product is available in other styles
Manufacturer #: 301172
Manufacturer #: 301172
- Shipping dimensions 11" H x 20" W x 34" L
- Shipping weight 34 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: PO Boxes, APO or FPO Address, Hawaii, Alaska or anywhere outside the continental USA.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
5.00 rating Great Travel system By Idalina Sanchez
March 25, 2013
I love the stroller, so far no complaints so far. I can sum it up by saying this is a great, beautiful stroller with an awesome price.
Jessica Chase asked: With the seat facing backwards are you able to put the seat into the bassinet mode. Did u like the stroller?....been researching it but leary as to buy or not.
Idalina Sanchez D: I love the stroller and yes u can use the seat and bassinet both facing foward and backwards. This is a great system and will recommend it to anyone. So far i got no complains. :) Hope this helps.
Latisha Cooper: Yes you can.. I have the blue one..I have not used the stroller yet b/c my baby will not be here until 6/2.. But I am excited to use it.. Love the bassinet & yes it can be faced in either position.. I did find it a little difficult to place it in the seat position..but that was just probably me not doing it right.. Overall I like it so far.. Love the price as well!
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Brandi Rotelli: I heard great reviews and it also made the best strollers for 2013.