At 14 pounds, the Britax B-Nimble stroller is the lightest weight, travel system compatible stroller with a 55-pound weight capacity. Utilizing the Britax Click & Go integrated adapter system, the B-Nimble stroller accepts the Britax Chaperone Infant Car Seat (car seat sold separately) and is compatible with other major manufacturer’s infant car seats (with included adapter strap). Infinite recline positions and large canopy with sun visor ensure a comfortable ride for your child. A unique, one step parking brake automatically locks when the stroller is folded. Removable/reversible seat liner pad allows you to easily clean or change the look of your stroller.
- Suitable from birth/up to 55 pounds (25 kg)
- CLICK & GO integrated adapter system for use with the BRITAX CHAPERONE infant car seat
- Travel system compatible with other brand infant car seats (Graco, Chicco, and Peg Perego)
- Lightweight 14 lbs (6.4 kg)
- Large canopy with sun visor and peek-a-boo window
- Simple fold with automatic chassis lock
- Removable/reversible seat liner pad
- Parent storage pouch and large under-seat storage compartment
- One step linked parking brake automatically locks when folding stroller
- Infinite recline positions
- Shoulder carry strap
- Included accessories: rain cover, Click & Go Britax Chaperone adapters, adapter strap to be used with other major infant car seat brands
- Dimensions: 27.5" L x 19.5" W x 41" H
- Folded Dimensions: 41.5" L x 12" W x 9" H
- Seat Back Height: 15"
- Seat Area Depth/Width: 9"/ 13.75"
- Shoulder Width: 13.75"
- Harness Slot Heights: 10.5", 12.5", 15"
- Buckle Strap Depth: 4.5"
Manufacturer #: U351771
Manufacturer #: U351771
- Shipping dimensions 8" H x 13" W x 44" L
- Shipping weight 20 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: APO or FPO Address, Hawaii or Alaska.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
5.00 rating Love the B Nimble By Kathy
May 4, 2012
Nice light weight but sturdy stroller. Easy to fold and sturdy enough for the car seat. I even used it on a hike at local Nature Museum hike.
5.00 rating Love! By Kelly
January 5, 2012
I have had a Chicco, a Bob, and a Bugaboo- I like nice strollers. My Bob is a double so we only use that on big excursions. My Bugaboo is amazing but it takes up my whole back area of my car. I wanted something nice with some accessories, that I could leave in my car and go shopping, and be able to steer one handed. I tried the Maclarens and while they are nice, I needed to spend a fortune to get everything I would get with the B Nimble. This stroller is so nice. Wonderful recline, great canopy, convenient pocket, folds up easily, takes up little space, and steers like a dream! I could push my 4 year old one handed while carrying my 1 year old. I was worried about it being too tall, I'm 5'2", but it's fine. I highly recommend this stroller! To top it off, it is made by Britax- their carseats are amazing so I knew their strollers had to be great too!
5.00 rating Best "Umbrella" stroller ever By jluther
May 27, 2011
We purchased this stroller to downsize from the larger jogging stroller. Our daughter is 13 months and loves this stroller. We have tried other smaller strollers and she wouldn't stay in them and we would end up carrying her and pushing an empty stroller, but with the B Nimble she loves it and doesn't cry to get out. I think she is more comfortable with the recline and leg lift features. I wish we would have found this stroller before we purchased our large stroller since this stroller comes with the attachments to hold the Britax Infant Car seat. Highly recommend!
5.00 rating Excellent By Rina
May 13, 2011
It is a great product. And everybody can use it from 6 months old to 5 years... Simply Great...Only one think I would like extra i.e. a hand support for the baby.
4.00 rating B-Nimble By SC
March 23, 2011
We've had this for a week or two now and so far its been great. Best things: light weight, carry strap, easy fold, strong but easy to work 5 point harness, adjustable leg panel and most of all, the full recline position - my son falls asleep a lot in any stroller so its great to let him sleep properly. The sunshade isn't very helpful if the sun is at an angle but not many strollers can handle that problem.
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Sylvia Diaz: I heard it was an execellent buy.
Gretchen Astle: It's small and lightweight yet you can still attach the Britax infant car seats. Also, the handles are taller which is nice for when my husband is pushing.
Anonymous asked: It shows one step braking system. Did yours have one step to lock both wheels or does it have a brake on each that you have to lock? I ordered from this site and they provided me with a model from 2010 (3 years ago). Just wanted to know bc the desciption was different from actual product. BTW i have the B-Agile Travel System that I love.