The City Select by Baby Jogger is a one-of-a-kind; multi-functional stroller that allows parents to mix and match seats, bassinets, and car seats to customize their stroller. The City Select starts with a single capacity stroller but expands to a double by using a unique patented attachment method (second seat and conversion kits sold separately). As your family grows, simply snap on a second seat and you're ready to take on the town in stylish convenience. The City Select presents 16 unique seating combinations from double tiered car seats to a bassinet and single seat combo. And with a variety of accessory options, the City Select offers premium versatility to suit every family's comfort and needs.
- Patented Quick-Fold Technology - allows you to fold your stroller in one simple step
- Innovative multi-functional design allows you to select your seating arrangement up to 16 unique combinations (with double conversion kits sold separately)
- Hand operated parking brake
- 12" forever-air rear and 8" lightweight front wheels with front wheel suspension and sealed ball bearings
- Swivel front wheels for quick and agile maneuverability can lock into place for long distance strolling
- Multi-position seat recline for passenger comfort
- Multi-position sun canopy with peek-a-boo window and adjustable head height
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle cover
- Multi-position foot well tilt adds leg support
- Telescoping handlebar with wipe clean grip
- Seat back storage compartment and large under seat basket
- Secure fold latch for easy transportation or storage
- 45 lb. per seat weight capacity
- Open Length: 43" (single seat) 53" (two seats)
- Open Width: 25.75"
- Open Height (to top of handle): 41.5"
- Folded Size: 28" x 25" x 13"
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Suanne Lemieux: good reviews
Sondra Neri: best stroller
Sandy Turkel: It is a shower gift for a "Mommy To Be" and she chose it.
Debra Walsh: easy to close, expands nicely to accommodate a growing family. Very versatile
Li Chang: The best stroller I have met!