Good maternity pillows are hard to find. It's all about mom's comfort when it comes to a pregnancy pillow and Today's Mom® Cozy Comfort is an excellent maternity pillow; now available with extra COOLMAX fabric cover.
Today's Mom® has listened to the biggest concerns of...well, moms of course! One of the biggest pregnancy pillow problems has been hard edges digging into mom's shoulder. The Cozy Comfort has a curve shaped, shoulder support design, that contours to the shoulder and provides a soft sleep. Another problem examined by Today's Mom® is lumbar support. The Cozy Comfort correctly supports mommy's weight while she sleeps. An important upgrade mother's demanded was belly support. This maternity body pillow features a belly support allowing the tummy to rest and support the baby comfortable. Perhaps the best feature is the large, square head rest area. Other pillows feature a flimsy, oddly shaped area for the head. The Cozy Comfort's head support resembles a standard pillow to provide comfort. This is the ultimate in full body positioning.
This is one of the only pregnancy pillows designed with an easy to remove zipper-cover. Now, the pillow and case can be separated for washing. Both are machine washable, made of a 50/50 combination of polyester and cotton, and a 200 Thread count percale.
The COOLMAX replacement cover contains a zipper for easy removal and is machine washable. This fabric pulls moisture away from the skin and air moves in to keep your body cool and dry. COOLMAX® fabric absorbs and spreads moisture out across the fabric to enhance evaporative drying rate.
Please note that due to hygiene reasons, this product cannot be returned.
- Full body positioning pillow with removable cover and extra COOLMAX cover
- Pregnancy pillow includes Shoulder Comfort System
- Keeps mommy's back cushioned and keeps baby supported while nursing
- Inner curve keeps mom's back and belly supported
- Designed to caress the natural curves of the body
- Cradles entire body and keeps it in constant comfort
- Upper or lower body can be elevated by the reverse and overlap
- Improved lumbar support helps mommy's back, separating it from other pregnancy pillows
- Belly support improvement allows belly to rest right on support, separating it from other maternity pillows
- Square pillow head area provides an actual sleeping area
- Zipper easily allows pillowcase to be removed, a feature not found on other pregnancy pillows
- 50/50 Poly/cotton combination
- 200 Thread count percale
- COOLMAX® fabric pulls moisture away from your skin
- COOLMAX® fabric absorbs and spreads moisture out across fabric to enhance evaporative drying rate
- Quality - All Coolmax fabrics have been tested and certified to meet strict Dacron quality standards.
- Machine washable covers
- For health and hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns on this item
- Dimensions: 56" L x 32" W
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
Chandis Carpenter asked: Does Coolmax really work? We have gone through three memory foam cooling style pillows (gels, beads, etc.) and there has been little difference in the cooling effect.
Staff Answer: This pregnancy pillow is designed to pull excess moisture away from the body to keep your body temperature down. COOLMAX? fabric features hexagonal fibres, which ensure that any body moisture released is immediately carried to the fabric surface where it will quickly evaporate. COOLMAX? superior moisture qualities will wick perspiration away from the body to help it one feel cool, dry, and comfortable. Moisture tests have shown that COOLMAX? fabric dries faster than other fabrics. Whereas cotton still contained 50% of its moisture after 30 minutes, COOLMAX? was completely dry.
Anonymous asked: hi .what color is the cover?
Staff Answer: The white COOLMAX replacement cover contains a zipper for easy removal and is machine washable. This fabric pulls moisture away from the skin and air moves in to keep your body cool and dry.
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Kyla Lynch: I wanted the best quality product for a reasonable price.
Jing Jin: a gift for my frieds, she really loves this product.
Sid T. Peterson: My wife chose it because she is in pain and can not sleep. we have looked in to many pillows and we liked the idea of the COOLMAX cover that can be washed.
Xihe You: it is very useful
Gina Mingoia: favorable reviews on product comfort and quality
Mark Riney: Because I was looking for something that offered support to help me sleep during pregnancy.
Amanda Mcgill: trouble sleeping at night. hard to find a comfortable position. hopefully this is the key!!