If ample storage space and extreme organization are what you're after, look no further than the DadGear Backpack. This roomy, rugged backpack-style diaper bag is great for traveling with kids. It offers 13 easy to access compartments, and handy features like the Diaper Hammock and Quick Access Wipes Case that keep essentials close at hand. The DadGear Backpack is specially designed to be large enough to fit a man's frame, and will comfortably fit Mom or Dad. Ergonomically shaped, padded shoulder straps make carrying the pack very comfortable; or use the integrated straps to easily hang it from a stroller. EXTERIOR: Polyester fabric and polyester and nylon webbing are used in combination with durable hardware and high quality zippers and sliders. Bar tacks are placed in high stress areas for added durability. Some models may include exterior panels made with a faux leather vinyl. INTERIOR: Polyester fabric. CHANGING PAD: Polyester fabric. Changing pad is washable.
- Patented Quick Access Wipes Case included with each bag; integrates with a specially designed window in the lower front of the bag
- Diaper Hammock keeps diapers at the top of the pack and clean and neat
- Spacious main compartment has a clamshell opening for easy access to contents and for refilling the wipes case
- Two large zippered pockets with numerous compartments make it simple to organize and find everything
- Two bottle pockets accessible from the exterior hold up to 2 bottles each
- Light-colored interior helps you see everything inside
- Stroller straps attach to any style stroller and store neatly when not in use
- Changing pad included
- Durable materials and classic styling ensure this bag will last long after the diapering years
- Dimensions: W: 12" x H: 18" x D: 10, Weight: 2.6 to 2.9 lbs
- Changing Pad: L: 21 x W: 12 x Thickness: 1/8
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Margaret Santoni A: Stylish diaper bag for my very trendy son.