The Dream Baby Swing Closed Gate is versatile enough that it can be used in any area of the home including doorways and top or bottom of stairs. It extends enough to fit even the widest of areas, as it goes to 53 inches with extensions. It is extremely important to measure the area in which the gate is being used. Extensions may have to be used and figuring out whether one or two are necessary and the width of the extension is important. The Swing Closed Gate is pressure mounted. Pressure mounted gates do not require any hardware and therefore will not require putting holes into walls or any dramatic measure. The Dream Baby Swing Closed Gate is also great for pets. Adventurous puppies will have met their match with this baby safety gate from Dream Baby.
- Pressure mounted metal gate
- Baby gate is suitable for doorways, top and bottom of stairs and wide doorways
- Safety gate swings closed automatically
- One-handed operation of baby gate from Dream Baby for adults
- Double locking systems for added security and extra safety on this safety gate
- For children from birth to approx. 2-3 yrs.
- Baby gate is great for pets too
- Some simple assemly required
- Safety gate fits openings from 28-32 inches
- Extends up to 39 in. with both extensions on one gate
- Safety gate from Dream Baby is 29 inches high
- Combo includes 2 Swing Closed Security Gates and two 3 1/2 in. extensions
Manufacturer #: L786W
- Shipping dimensions 4" H x 30" W x 31" L
- Shipping weight 27 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: PO Boxes, APO or FPO Address, Hawaii, Alaska or anywhere outside the continental USA.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
These gates are fairly easy to install/remove and can be done by one person. The gates sit in cups/brackets which are held in place either by friction pads or by being screwed to the wall. Screwing into the wall provides a stronger anchor but the cup will remain when the gates are removed; Fortunately the cups are not very thick. I strongly recommend dry fitting the gates to the stairs first before attaching the cups. The initial installation requires the most time but, once the gates are installed, removal and subsequent installations can be completed within minutes. The Dream Baby website contains some videos of the installation process in the DreamBaby TV section which may be of interest to you. Hope this helps and my apologies for the delayed response.
With best regards,
PS - before ordering, check that the height of the gates can be accommodated by the stairs and that the hand rail does not interfere. We ran into that situation at the top of our stairs.