Help keep your growing child safe in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing as long as possible, so My Ride 65 stays rear-facing up to 40 lbs. longer than most other car seats in the US. Then, it secures your forward-facing child in a 5-point harness until he is 65 lbs. (the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child stay harnessed as long as possible). Other features like EPS, energy absorbing foam, side-impact testing, removable infant insert and toddler headrest help keep your child snug and secure on all his journeys. Side-impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system.
- Keeps baby in the rear-facing position up to 40 lbs
- Keeps your forward-facing child harnessed up to 65 lbs
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Side-impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the My Ride 65 has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system.)
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Removable infant insert and toddler headrest help keep baby comfy
- Infant head support and infant body support included
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
- Dual cup holders keep drinks within your childs reach
- Weight: 15.8 lbs
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
Anonymous asked: What is the width of the base?
Staff Answer: Hello! Per the manufacturer the width of the base is 20.8". Thanks!
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Erica Inman: Safe and made for newborns+
You may also be interested in the following product(s)