This handy storage chest and bookshelf will house toys and games and stuffed animals galore, and also provide a nifty bookcase for storing toddler's reading literature. It is sturdy and will provide storage for years. Easy assembly by an adult. It has a back panel in the bookcase to prevent books and other items from falling off the back side of the unit.
- Bookcase holds books up to 10" (25.4 cm) tall with a large display shelf on top
- Designed with a back panel to prevent items from falling behind the bookcase
- Storage chest features a permanently attaced lid that slides up and stays safely out of the way
- Has over 5 1/2 cubic feet (0.16 cm cubed) of storage
- Durable poly construction lasts for years
- Minimal adult assembly required
- Available in red (883100) and Pink (885000)
Manufacturer #: 883100
Manufacturer #: 883100
- Shipping dimensions 24" H x 30" W x 31" L
- Shipping weight 28 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: PO Boxes, APO or FPO Address, Hawaii, Alaska or anywhere outside the continental USA.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
5.00 rating Excellent!! By Kimberly Abels
April 16, 2010
We got this for our 23 month old son in an attempt to keep most of his things in one place. We love it and it came almost fully assembled which was my favorite part! :-D The only draw back we have found is when the lid is open and pushed back into position, he uses the bottom edge of the toy box as a step to reach the top shelf. We were not expecting that but our little guy climbs on EVERYTHING! We highly recommend this product, the price was fair, the delivery quick, and overall quality is excellent, and its really cute and finctional! Definitely a 5 star purchase!
5.00 rating Great toy box By Debbie DeKoeyer
December 28, 2009
Very easy to put together. Great storage capacity. My 10 month old son can lift the lid and get inside. Would deffinatly reccomend this to all my friends.
5.00 rating toy box By tina k
December 27, 2009
I really liked the toybox but it came without the lid
5.00 rating loved this toybox By Jessica Hine
November 3, 2009
i purchased this for a friend for her son's first birthday and she loves it!!!! it is safe enough for him to grab his toys and he access them easily...now i am thinking of buying one for my house too!!!
5.00 rating Great storage box By Nikki Van Orman
August 21, 2009
I love this box, it is great to hold toys and allows my daughter to get into it to get her toys out to play with. It holds quite a few toys. Would recommend to anyone who needs to clean up the toy room.
5.00 rating Best toy chest...ever By kbugmommy
June 28, 2009
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this toy chest. I also have the pink one for my daughter. This chest is very safe/sturdy/easy to assemble and to clean. With my pink one the lid doesn't close/open easily (I've contacted Step2 about the issue), but I don't have any problems with the red one. I would definitely recommend this toy chest to anyone! Plus, it holds a TON of toys!
5.00 rating Great roomy toy box! By Laura Grooms
June 27, 2009
I have been looking for a sturdy box to put my son's toys. He is 14mos. and can easily get into it and retrieve his toys. It is not the eye sore some may think. We have it in our den corner. Eventually it will move upstairs. Love my purchase and the reasonable shipping. Other places wanted $40 or more to ship it. It was already put together which is a plus.