Badger Basket's attractive and functional Baby Changing Tables keeps everything tidy and concealed for a clean look in the nursery. Three, large pull out baskets for clothes, diapers, blankets, and toys! Three, small pull-out baskets are ideal for changing supplies, socks, shoes, hats, and toiletries.
- Three, large pull out baskets for clothes, diapers, blankets, and toys!
- Three, small pull-out baskets are ideal for changing supplies, socks, shoes, hats, and toiletries.
- Card Holders on each basket make it easy to sort and identify Baby’s things!
- Includes top pad and safety belt.
- Changing area has safety rails on all four sides
- Metal support bar beneath the changing surface provides additional stability
- Wood table has a non-toxic finish and hardboard top shelf
- Fabric on the baskets is 80% polyester/20% cotton
- Table is reversible so the large/small baskets can be either on the left or right
- White table: Baskets/drawers are white
- All other color tables: Baskets/drawers are ecru
- For use up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg).
- Product Dimensions: 37.5"s L x 19" D x 37.5" H
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth as needed
This product is available in other styles
Manufacturer #: 02410
Manufacturer #: 02410
- Shipping dimensions 6" H x 21" W x 38" L
- Shipping weight 44 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: PO Boxes, APO or FPO Address, Hawaii, Alaska or anywhere outside the continental USA.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
5.00 rating Love it!! By Martha Monroe
September 27, 2012
My neighbor has the same changing table so I was pretty sure I was going to like it, but I love it! I don't have room for a dresser in the baby's room and with this changing table you don't need it. I put it together myself in less than an hour. The directions are easy to follow.
5.00 rating Looks great By Jessica
November 2, 2011
Fairly easy to put together and looks great. Have not used it yet but seems very functional. Need to get a different changing pad of course though because the one that comes with it isn't sufficient (about 1/2 inch thick) I'm going with a contoured pad.
5.00 rating 6basket changing table By camille
January 22, 2011
a great piece. Very sturdy, relatively easy assembly and plenty of storage. Could easily replace a dresser in the nursery.
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Kambree Meudt: A baby gift registry at babies R us, but this website is so much cheaper for the exact product!
Kerrie Carbone: It matches the crib and will hold all the little things i need it to.
Donna Ferris: I purchased this for my first grandson due in February 2013. It matches the crib his dad and mom already have for him. Also, it will be a nice storage piece for toys, clothes, etc. when he gets a little older. The encouraging reviews helped my son and his wife decide on this changing table.
Latarsha Thomas: I think this item will match my crib nicely and I became in love with this changing table right away! I am hoping that when it arrives I will love it just as much!