The Logan Traditional Crib by Child Craft is a traditional and versatile design that fits any decor. Sides are completely stationary. It converts easily into a toddler bed with the removal of the front side assembly. Optional Toddler Guard Rail (F09534) offers extra security to the child transitioning from the crib to toddler bed. All necessary parts for conversion from a crib to a toddler bed are included. Made of all wood construction with non-toxic jamocha wood or matte white finish. All assembly screws fit into metal bushings so you may safely convert this bed as many times as necessary without sacrificing structural integrity.
- Crib converts easily into a toddler bed and all necessary conversion parts are included.
- Sides are completely stationary.
- 2 position mattress height adjustment. (Crib mattress sold separately).
- Made of all wood construction with non-toxic jamocha wood or matte white finish (each sold separately)
- Made from Radiatta Pine
- Compliant with all mandatory and voluntary standards including 16CFR 1219, ASTM-F1169, ASTM-F966 and ASTM-F1821. JPMA certified.
- Limited, lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Coordinates well with Sauder Shoal Creek Collection Pieces.
- Assembly required. All hardware and assembly instructions included.
- Setup Dimensions: 42.5 H x 52 L x 32 5/8 W Weight: 50 pounds.
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Janet Little: Because it was a sturdy crib for the money
Marshall Spooner: good reviews on amazon, good price