Easily attaching to your bed, the Co-Sleeper uses a dropped side to sit level with your mattress. Now, when your little one fusses in the night, you can simply roll over and give the attention they need - it's perfect for feeding time! But, that's not all. The Original Co-Sleeper converts to a playard and a changing table. The playard is made of a sturdy, double nylon floor and industry-approved safety locking arms. Great for travel, the entire unit folds up into a 10 x 10 x 32 nylon carrying case with sturdy carrying strap.
- All CO-SLEEPER brand bassinets include everything you need to get started- sheet, mattress, and built-in or removable fabric bumper.
- Use as a bassinet, changing table, and playard
- For bed heights of 24 inches
- Connects to twin, full, queen, king and California King mattresses
- Holds one or two babies comfortably
- Research suggests that the practice of co-sleeping may reduce the incidence of S.I.D.S.
- Includes a 100% Cotton Fitted Sheet
- Built to last and Ready to travel.
- Folds into a 10 x 10 x 32 nylon carrying case with a carrying strap
- CO-SLEEPER Original bassinet is 40" x 28" x 31"
- Weight limit of 30 lbs. in the cosleeping position and 50 lbs. when used as a playard.
- Dimensions(in): 40 x 28 x 31
Manufacturer #: 8112BS-BT
- Shipping dimensions 10" H x 11" W x 33" L
- Shipping weight 34 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: PO Boxes, APO or FPO Address, Hawaii, Alaska or anywhere outside the continental USA.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
Arm's Reach they are very over-priced and you can pick up bed risers that will work well at most department or discount stores.
Without the extensions, it did not work well at all. I had a C section, so I could not move well. I could not lift our baby out of the cosleeper because it was too low and I didn't have the stomach muscles to lift my upper body back up once I leaned over. So, to get the baby, I had to get out of bed & pick him up, and once he was asleep, I had to get back up to put him down, usually waking him in the process.
Five days after we got home, we got the extensions in the mail, and that made all the difference. My husband said he didn't see how it would help, but he quickly noticed the difference. Now I can comfort my son without getting up, & he quickly goes back to sleep.
I hope this helps.
Read all about it!
Let us know if you have any other questions!
it is a better deal