The Arm's Reach® Clear-Vue™ Co-Sleeper® was conceived to allow maximum visibility, you can see your baby, from every part of the room, at all times. Like all of our Co-Sleeper® bedside bassinets, the Clear-Vue™ Co-Sleeper® allows you and your baby to sleep comfortably next to each other from the moment your baby arrives. This bedside bassinet enables you to reach over and draw your baby close for comforting and bonding. The innovative design also makes breastfeeding easy. The Clear-Vue™ Co-Sleeper® bassinet is the ideal sleep solution for any concerned parent.
- This unit converts from a co-sleeping mode to a free-standing bassinet mode
- Deep basket allows storage for all your baby needs.
- Four caster wheels make it easier to move around the house.
- Built in leg extensions to adjust to different bed heights
- Provides you with total visibility at all times- nothing to block the view of your infant.
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
- Gift purchase for son to arrive granddaughter Review by Grammers and Papa (The grandparents)
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Lora Panton: I needed this item as a gift for my daughter's baby shower in 3 days. She was registered at Amazon. They were out of stock and filling their orders from BabyAge so I decided to order directly from BabyAge.
Craig Roethler: Purchased for Daughter who chose this. Thank you!
Jay M Polatoff: Good reviews, cheaper, adjustable height
Valerie Cash: My daughter n law wanted this since the first baby won't get out of the bed, they wanted the second one to have a place to sleep close by. This is the remedy.
Elizabeth Moore: Since I will be nursing and I like my sleep plus there is a lot of positives to using a co-sleeper, this was one of my must haves for new baby. Plus its $50 cheaper here than on Amazon plus free shipping. Didn't get the color I really wanted but with $50 cheaper, I'll learn to live with it. :)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)