Safety 1st brings advanced Air Protect® Side Impact Protection to your family with the Complete Air 70 Convertible Car Seat.
Safety experts agree: It's best to keep children rear-facing longer and to keep forward-facing children in harnesses longer. The Complete Air 70 keeps your child well protected through these two separate stages: from 5-40 pounds as a rear-facing infant and baby car seat and from 22-70 pounds as a forward-facing toddler car seat. With Center Front Adjust of the 5-point harness and an easy-adjust headrest, you and your child will appreciate the comfort and convenience features offered by the Complete Air 70 Convertible Car Seat just as much as the added safety.
- Rear-facing car seat: 5-40 pounds and 19-40 inches
- Forward-facing car seat: 22-70 pounds and 34-52 inches
- Air Protect® Advanced Side Impact Protection: Helps save lives by shielding head and immediately reducing side impact forces through the precise release of air
- QuickFit Harness System adjusts harness height from the front in one easy step with no need to rethread the harness or uninstall the seat from the car
- Harness accommodates children up to 70 pounds
- 5-position adjustable headrest easily accommodates your growing child
- 5-point, Center Front Adjust harness
- Removable cup holder
- LATCH equipped
- Seat pad is hand washable
- Product Weight: 17.5 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 21.25" H x 18" W x 26.9" D
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
- car seat review Review by sabrina harmatuk
- Loving it Review by Latrice Gunter
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Tina Holmes: After careful research I found the Safety 1st Complete Air 70 Convertible Car Seat a quality choice for my grand daughter.
Latrice Gunter: Matches my car :)
Nicole Herazo: Great safety features and good reviews.
YAJAIRA LACIO: MY DAUGHTER HAS THE SAME ONE AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Andrienne Johnson: Great safety ratings and looks comfortable
Kelly Gordon: Least expensive :)