The Combi Shuttle Infant Car Seat is lightweight, travel friendly and engineered for safety. Equipped with 360 degrees of protection the Combi Tru-Safe® Side Impact Protection and Anti-Rebound Bar, shields your child in front, rear and side impact collisions. An adjustable head restraint with deep side walls and a layer of energy absorbing foam distributes crash forces away from your infants head, neck and spine. The anti-rebound bar stabilizes the infant seat by minimizing rotational forces in front and rear collisions. An easy to remove and washable cover, harness pads, and a large canopy keep children comfortable and safe throughout their first year of life. Premium, push-button LATCH connectors, a built-in lock-off and an ergonomically designed carry handle make the seat easy to install and carry. The Shuttle is also designed to be compatible with all Combi strollers to create a complete travel system for your on-the-go lifestyle. The Shuttle accommodates infants' rear facing from 3 to 35 lbs. and up to 33 inches tall.
- Combi Tru-Safe® features provide 360 degree of protection in front, rear and side impact collisions:
- Side Impact Protection offers a head restraint with deep side walls and a layer of energy absorbing foam to distribute crash energy away from your infants head, neck and spine
- Anti-Rebound Bar stabilizes the infant seat by minimizing rotational forces in front and rear collisions
- Adjustable head restraint for proper positioning of the head and harness shoulder height for a snug and secure fit
- Ergonomic carry handle with comfort grips
- One-pull front harness adjuster
- Built-in lock-offs
- Wide belt paths for easy installation
- Easy-toread level indicators
- Premium, push button LATCH connectors with storage compartment
- Contoured, anti-slip base
- Four position height adjustment for proper seat angle and positioning
- Stroller compatible designs works with all Combi Cosmo, Cabria, Catalyst and Twin Cosmo strollers
- Maximum Child Weight: 35 lbs
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Misty Miller: Consumer Reports gave it a high rating
Allen Holman: Good consumer reports rating and liked the look of it.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)