Rear-facing for infants, and when ready, converts to forward-facing.
The Evenflo® Triumph® LX Convertible Car Seat combines safety with advanced innovative design features. With increased weight ratings both rear-facing and forward facing, and an easy and secure harness adjustment system you can transport your child in comfort and style. Accommodating children 5 - 65 lbs. this seat is a winning solution to the challenges and expense of multiple car seats. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price.
- #1 Rating by a leading consumer magazine
- For rear-facing use: 5-40 lbs; 19-37 in
- For forward-facing use: 22-65 lbs; 28-50 in
- Extended Use! 65 lb. harness weight rating accommodates growing children longer
- Infinite Slide Harness easily slides for an accurate fit every time. No reworking the harness as child grows!
- TensionRight side knobs for one hand harness tightening
- Up-front multi-position recline for childs comfort while asleep or awake
- Removable head pillow for a cozy ride
- 5-point harness system
- Fold-down cup holder for easy access to drinks and folds out of the way when not in use
- Easy-off, machine-washable car seat pad requires no harness rethreading
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort
- Side Impact Tested! Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflos side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: This restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
- Nice seat Review by BAH
- Evenflo Car seat Review by Patricia Mack
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Mary J Fitzgerald: Research
Kelley Eaton: Previously owned an Evenflo car seat and did not have any issues with it. The "tension right" harness tightening is probably the biggest selling point. The straps tighten from the base rather than the back. Much easier to tighten than the standard strap pull.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)