Take the next smart and eco-safe step for your child: a rotating convertible car seat made with BFR-free materials. The world's first convertible car seat to also dock onto a stroller and rocker, the G3 Toddler Car Seat offers side-impact protection, parent-friendly installation, and unparalleled travel conveniences. Keep your child rear-facing longer with the benefit of rotating your toddler car seat towards the door to load your child. The G3 Toddler Car Seat can be installed both with and without an Orbit Baby car seat base.
- Back-saving rotation: for easy entry and exit, ergonomically dock from nearly any angle into the car, and rotate the car seat into rear-facing position on the Car Seat Base.
- BFR-free: you expect non-toxic products for your baby, and Orbit Babys Toddler Car Seat uses materials free of BFR (Brominated Flame Retardants)
- Docks onto our stroller and rocker: a convertible car seat that works with a full travel system
- Patent-pending BeltKeeper feature holds harness and crotch belt out of the way while your child climbs in
- Extensive side impact protection safety features
- Sleek back panel stores manual and all dangling straps
- For a complete toddler travel solution, use alongside our G3 Stroller Base and G3 Stroller Seat for everyday strolling
- Comes with Side Impact Braces
- Weight rating: G3 Toddler Car Seat for children 15 - 65 lbs; 15 - 35 lbs rear-facing and 25 - 65 lbs forward-facing; up to 49 in
- Docks and rotates on all Orbit Baby strollers, rockers, and car seat bases, excluding the generation-one Car Seat Base and the rear SmartHub of the Helix Plus Double Stroller Upgrade Kit
- Interior height: 23 in; interior width: 11.5 in; side impact protection depth: 8 in; exterior width: 18 in
- Product Weight: 21.5 lbs
- Installs on G3 Car Seat Base (sold separately) rear-facing only; installs with Side Impact Braces (included) either rear- or forward-facing
- U.S.Pat.No. 7,338,122, 7,559,606 and 7,740,313. European Patent Application No. 05751808.6
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 213) and ASTM (F2050; F833 with G3 Stroller Base) safety standards; meets CPSC safety requirements
- Designed for maximum rear-facing usage to keep kids safer in cars
- Integrated 5-point harness
- Side Impact Braces give one of the widest footprints for stability, and fit narrow center seating positions without interfering with the vehicle's seat belt buckles or lower anchors
- Side wings made with multiple foam zones, using EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection
- Patented upholstery design removes for washing without potentially compromising harness safety
- LATCH-optimized, can also be installed with vehicle seat belts
- Approved for use in aircraft
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Michael Elchlinger: style and quality are top-notch. ease of use with the entire Orbit Baby system is worth it.