The new BRITAX FRONTIER™ 90 Combination Harness-2-Booster™ boasts the ground-breaking CLICKTIGHT™ Installation System combined with BRITAX's leading Head Safety technologies. The FRONTIER™ 90 keeps your growing toddler safe and offers parents the peace of mind of a secure and easy car seat installation each and every time.
CLICKTIGHT™ Installation System is an innovative technology that allows parents to easily achieve a safe and secure installation using a vehicle seat belt throughout the life of the seat, in harness mode, without having to worry about the weight of their child. The FRONTIER™ 90 offers a forward-facing, five-point harnessed weight capacity up to 90 pounds, with an industry-leading 20.5 inch shoulder harness height. The FRONTIER™ 90 also converts to a vehicle belt-positioning booster seat that can be used up to 120 pounds.
The FRONTIER™ 90 incorporates BRITAX's leading Head Safety technologies to protect your child during a crash by minimizing the forward movement of your child's head during a frontal impact. Head Safety technologies include: Base with SafeCell Technology®, Integrated Steel Bars, and Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether®. The FRONTIER™ 90 offers BRITAX True Side Impact Protection® for advanced protection during side impact crashes. True Side Impact Protection® provides an extra layer of energy-absorbing EPP foam that contains your child's head, neck and body, keeping them in "true" or aligned, during a crash.
Comfort and convenience features include: a tangle-free, no-rethread five-point harness with an EZ-buckle system, a front-adjust recline, integrated cup holders and storage, multiple buckle positions, fixed armrests, comfort foam, and an easy-remove cover.
- Combination Harness-2-Booster
- Forward-Facing Harnessed: 2 years & 25 lbs, up to 90 lbs
- Belt-Positioning Booster: 4562 inches tall; 40 to 120 lbs
- CLICKTIGHT Installation System
- True Side Impact Protection®
- Base with SafeCell Technology®
- Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash
- Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether® anchors the top of the car seat to the vehicle using a two-point attachment
- HUGS (Harness Ultra Guard System) Chest Pads
- Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness (with 9 harness height positions - up to 20.5)
- Compatible with SecureGuard which works with the vehicle safety belt in booster mode to prevent the child from sliding under the lap-belt portion of the safety belt during impact
- Front-Adjust Recline for optimal child comfort
- Comfort Foam provides an extra layer of padding to cushion your child
- Two Buckle Positions offer a snug and secure fit for your growing child
- Armrests provide a natural and comfortable place to rest arms
- Quick-Adjust No-Rethread Harness
- EZ-Buckle System
- Integrated Cup Holders and Storage
- Premium Lower LATCH Connectors included
- Color-Coded Vehicle Belt Guides
- Product Weight: 25 lbs.
- Product Dimensions Min (in): 19W × 28H × 21D Max (in): 19W × 36H × 21D
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Kristine Bechtel: Great reviews and currently have the Britax car seat in the same color. Hear nothing but good things about Britax and have had a great experience so far.
Michelle Heyer: I want to try out the new "click tight" system in the Britax 90 because I can't install the Britax Frontier 85 properly in my Toyota Sienna Minivan.
Barbara Normandin: parent request
Christina Mosher: Great Safety Ratings
Jing Hu: We trust this brand. Use infant car seat and convertible car seat from Britax in the past few years.