The Britax Parkway SG Belt-Positioning Booster Seat offers premium safety, comfort and convenience for your big kid.
This booster seat incorporates Britax's leading safety innovations, including one of Britax's Head Safety technologies, a base engineered with SafeCells. The Base with SafeCell Technology® is designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat. The Parkway SG also features SecureGuard anti-submarining technology and industry leading True Side Impact Protection with deep, high side walls lined with energy-absorbing EPS foam to protect your child.
Comfort and convenience features include a quick-adjust head restraint, retractable cupholders, comfort foam and an easy-remove cover.
- For Children 38 - 63 inches tall; 40 to 120 lbs
- Base with SafeCell Technology® designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat
- True Side Impact Protection®
- SecureGuardTM works with the vehicle safety belt to prevent the child from sliding under the lap-belt portion of the safety belt
- Quick- Adjust Head Restraint easily adjusts the head restraint from the front of the seat for a more comfortable fit and enhanced safety
- Retractable Cup Holders are designed to hold childrens cups and snacks
- High Density Comfort Foam (under removable cover) provides an extra layer of padding to cushion your child
- Armrests provide a natural and comfortable place to rest arms
- Color-Coded Vehicle Belt Guides provide clear indication of the positioning of the vehicle lap and shoulder belt
- Easy-Remove Cover allows easy cleaning
- Removable Back allows the booster seat to easily convert to a backless booster
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|