The BRITAX PAVILION convertible car seat accommodates children rear facing from 5-40 lbs (2,3-18 kg) and forward facing from 20-65 lbs (9,1 up to 29,4 kg). The PAVILION is purposefully designed and engineered to minimize the forward movement of your child's head during a frontal impact to reduce the risk of head injury with revolutionary BRITAX head safety technologies.
The PAVILION also incorporates BRITAX True Side Impact Protection for advanced protection in the most severe types of crashes with an extra layer of energy-absorbing EPP foam that contains the head, neck and body while keeping them "in true" or aligned. The five-point harness is tangle-free with an EZ-buckle system to retain the harness buckle in a forward position while harness holders that keep harness straps pulled to the sides to make boarding quick and hassle-free.
Additionally, the Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator aids in proper harness snugness. Other features include a no-rethread harness and an easy-remove cover that also allows access to belt paths from the front of the seat, while the multiple buckle and recline positions, comfort pads, and infant positioning pillow provide premium comfort and positioning.
Keep your vehicle seat backs clean with the Britax Kick Mats. The top and bottom attachment points provide a secure fit, while its large 17.4 x 22.5 in. (44.5 x 57 cm) size ensures full coverage. Deep mesh pockets on the top of the Britax Kick Mats offer extra storage possibilities with an elastic top and fastener to keep objects in place. The water resistant fabric is machine washable and also folds for storage. Sold as a 2 pack.
- Rear-Facing: 5 40 lbs; Forward-Facing: 20 65 lbs
- Base with SafeCell Technology® features SafeCells designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat which normally propels the child toward the front seat
- Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether® features a staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement, reducing the crash forces reaching the child, and a two-point attachment to minimize forward rotation while anchoring the top of the child seat
- Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash.
- HUGS with SafeCell Technology® manages crash energy and forward head movement while keeping the chest clip properly positioned
- True Side Impact Protection®
- Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness
- 65-pound Weight Capacity for safety and comfort as your child grows
- Rear and Forward Facing Recline for child comfort and positioning
- High Density Comfort Foam provides an extra layer of padding to gently cushion your child
- Two Buckle Positions for your growing child
- Infant Positioning Pillow offers extra comfort while achieving proper harness fit for small infants
- Click & Safe® Snug Harness Indicator is an audible aid that provides extra assurance when the harness is within range of appropriate snugness
- Quick-Adjust Harness
- EZ-Buckle System and Harness Holders keep harness straps out of the way when placing your child in the car seat
- Premium Lower LATCH Connectors for a quick and simple installation featuring a push button for easy release
- Built-in Lock-Offs ensure a snug lap and shoulder belt installation with minimal effort
- Anti-Slip, Contoured Base grips and protects the vehicle seat while offering optimum vehicle fit
- Product Weight: 19.5 lbs
- Product Dimensions (in): 18.5W × 26H × 21D
- Large 17.5 x 22.5 in (44.5 x 57 cm) size for full coverage designed to fit most vehicle seats
- Deep mesh pockets with elastic top to securely store necessities
- Two attachment points at the top and bottom for a secure fit
- Washable and water resistant fabric
- Folds for easy storage
- Two mats included
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)