Schoenhut's three-octave Traditional Deluxe Spinet, with a keyboard almost half the size of an adult piano, is designed for the three-to-nine-year-old. 37 Keys allow plenty of room for playing with both hands. This model is not "just a toy," but a fine musical instrument and a lovely addition to a home. Chime-like notes, the unique sound for which Schoenhut is famous, are produced by small hammers striking steel music rods. The width of the keys promotes proper finger placement, enabling an easy transition to a larger piano. Whether for a beginner who shows an interest in music, a child who has already mastered piano techniques, or an experienced musician, our Traditional Spinet is an excellent choice.
- Schoenhut's patented Learning System with its play-by-color teaching method
- Removable color strip fits behind the keys
- Chromatically tuned, the lovely chime-like notes are produced by small hammers striking precision-ground, German steel music rods
- Materials: Maple, Birch, and Hardboard
- Piano Dimensions: 23.25" L x 11" W x 23.75" H
- Piano Weight: 32 lbs.
- Bench Dimensions: 11 L x 8.5 W x 9 H
- Ages 3+
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Amy Kim: for my daughter turning 3 years old. looks classic. i hope it is as good as i hope!