How many children have their own baby grand piano Encourage your child to be creative at the piano, and eh will be composing and playing ballads just like Schroeder in the comic strip Peanuts.
This unique, miniature version of a baby grand piano is designed to encourage the very young to play and develop a love of music.
Chromatically tuned with a full two-octave span, small hammers trike metal rode, producing lovely chime-like tones. The piano never goes out of tune and the tone never changes.
The Learning System, with its play-by-play color assortment of songs, is designed to bring immediate success. A removable, color-coordinated strip fits behind the keys to guide small fingers from chord to chord. The accompanying songbook contains a collection of familiar tunes.
- Includes: Schoenhut's Learning System and bench.
- The Learning System, with its play-by-color assortment of songs, is designed to bring immediate success.
- Piano: 19.25" long x 19.75" wide x 20.5" high; 23 lbs.
- Matching bench: 9 long x 7.75 wide x 8 high
- Materials: Hardwood and hardboard
- Recommended Ages: 3 years and up
- Piano Weight: 23 lbs.
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|