The Pacific Exploit Girl's bicycle to be sporty enough for spelunking through the city or offer a hard edge to take on bumpy country trails, The Pacific Exploit Girl's Bike equipped with a lightweight, high-tensile steel tube frame and a Vortex front cross-country suspension fork that delivers a smooth ride over rough terrain as well as improved control, the Exploit also boasts 6-speed twist shifters that let you efficiently change gears wherever you ride, large tires for stability and a comfortable but athletic riding position.
- Steel mountain frame geometry for easy riding
- Suspension fork smoothest the bumps and increases control
- 6-speed Torque drive twist shifter and rear derailleur provide quick shifting
- 1-piece mountain crank offers wide gear range
- Recommended Age: 6-12 years
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
- A Hit With My Daughter! Review by Happy Dad in Miami
Anonymous asked: Can you put training wheels on this bike?
Staff Answer: Hello. Unfortunately training wheels cannot be put on this bike.
Jerry Mardian asked: is this a 24"?
Carol Nielander: is this a 24" tire
Staff Answer: Hello and thank you for your inquiry. This is a 20" bike.
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Juan Perez P: Best price on the Internet.