The Naturepedic Organic Cotton Waterproof Protector Pad features two layers of luxurious organic cotton flannel with an ultra-thin waterproof membrane in the center for an absorptive and comfortable sleep environment. Naturepedic is a GOTS certified organic bedding manufacturer and has earned the trust of moms and doctors across the country. Naturepedic also meets the strictest GREENGUARD® certification standards for eliminating chemical emissions. This pad makes an excellent choice for parents seeking to remove potentially harmful chemicals from their child's sleeping environment.
- Two layers of certified organic cotton flannel - top and bottom
- Highly absorptive and extra soft
- Organic cotton fitted skirt holds pad securely in place
- Safe hypoallergenic design free from harmful chemicals
- Waterproof barrier is impenetrable to bed bugs, dust mites and other allergens
- No vinyl/PVC, phthalates, PFCs or antibacterial/biocide treatments.
- Standard crib size (28 x 52). Machine wash & dry
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Jennifer Kabnick: waterproof
Ann Albaneze: As alternative to not being able to afford chemical free mattress
You may also be interested in the following product(s)