The Naturepedic Organic Cotton Ultra 2 in 1 will grow with your child for many years while providing a more natural, healthy and comfortable sleep environment. The 2 in 1 design features an easy to clean waterproof side for younger children that protects the inner core of the mattress from moisture while also functioning as a dust mite barrier. The bottom quilted side offers a luxurious plush feel that will last your child for many years. Makes an excellent choice for parents seeking a versatile children's mattress without harmful chemicals and allergens. Naturepedic is a GOTS certified organic mattress manufacturer and has earned the trust of moms and doctors across the country. Naturepedic also meets the strictest GREENGUARD® certification standards for eliminating chemical emissions.
- TOP - Wipe clean waterproof surface so pure it meets food contact standards
- BOTTOM - Luxuriously Quilted Organic Cotton Fabric
- Certified organic cotton fabric & filling
- Comfortable medium-firm feel plus strong edge support
- Safe hypoallergenic design free from harmful chemicals
- Matching foundation available (made with FSC certified wood)
- Standard twin & full sizes
- Heirloom quality with 20 year limited warranty. Made in the U.S.A.
Manufacturer #: MT45
Manufacturer #: MT45
Color: Brown/Tan, White
- Shipping dimensions 9" H x 40" W x 76" L
- Shipping weight 65 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: PO Boxes, APO or FPO Address, Hawaii, Alaska or anywhere outside the continental USA.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
Anonymous asked: what did you use as a foundation? Box spring mattress, slats, platform?
Joe Bartolomei: Platform
Christine Poscablo: We used a platform bed with wood slats - no box spring. So the bed is still relatively low to the ground.
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Calvin M Orr A: Best choice for to avoid chemicals for my toddler.
Michael Cicero: My wife wanted an organic mattress and we loved their crib mattress.
Bonnie Stone: To buy the safest sleep surface for my little one :)