The Pria 70 is designed to provide the right fit. It fits occupants from 9 pounds and keeping them cozy up to 40 pounds rear-facing. When they're ready, turn it around to comfortably fit children up to 70 pounds forward-facing.
This convertible car seat features state-of-the-art Air Protect Revolutionary Side Impact Technology which immediately reduces impact forces through the precise release of air in headrest. The PerfectFit one hand harness height adjustment provides micro adjustments for an optimal fit.
- Rear-Facing 9-40 lbs., Forward-Facing 22-70 lbs.
protect- Revolutionary Side Impact Technology, immediately reduces impact forces through the precise release of air in headrest
- PerfectFit one hand harness height adjustment, providing micro adjustments for an optimal fit
- Deep rear-facing adjustment,making it easier and faster to correctly install rear-facing
- FlexTech Construction Systemfor advanced crash energy management
- One Click LATCHSystem, with easy click-in and release for better installation
- Gripping cup holder, integrated to securely hold beverages
- Product Weight: 20 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 26" x 24" x 20"
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Bryon Hembd Jr: Good Rating and best price on this site. Cup holder. Only the best for my Babe
Mark Dlutowski: We choses Maxi Cosi for the safety and ease of use when our twins were born. We needed an extra car seat and are brand loyal.
Tara Jewell A: It is the most comfortable looking seat for toddlers.
Richard Sobanko: I trust Maxi-Cosi to use all non-toxic materials, and to meet safety standards in both the US and EU (where, in many cases, they are stricter).
YANG XIE Q: It's very safe, beautiful.It's my friend recommended
Jackie Kilby: the look of the carseat and color.
Jackie Kilby: the look and color
Douglas Lee: We already have one and love it, and we need a second one for a new car
Lora Greco: The Pria 70 is made in the USA!
Mike Sasmita: by reviews and the style
Scott Walton: We loved the maxi-cosi mico infant carrier. This looks like an equally nice product for our growing child.
Marilyn Turnbow: safety and comfort