The unique 4 in 1 Smart Trike Recliner designed for babies from 6 months and up, provides the child with stroller certified safety and a comfortable ride. The adjustable seat reclines allowing baby to nap in comfort and security. The multi-position adjustable handle guarantees an easy solution for parents to steer and, by releasing the clutch, the child takes control for fun, independent riding. The Smart Trike Recliner includes a load of accessories: a washable quality seat cover, a functional bag, and a canopy.
- Adjustable recliner is extra comfortable and allows your child to nap
- 5-point seat harness and safety bar for extra security
- Padded soft seat cover for extra comfort
- Double foot rest
- 5-position telescopic steering adjustable and removable handle
- Press-out clutch for freewheeling for child to rest while parent guides
- Detachable adjustable canopy for sun protection
- Soft tread, non-slip EVA rubber wheels for better road performance
- Non-slip pedals
- Foot brake system
- Removable hand rest protector for convenience and safety
- Tilting tipping bucket for carrying toys
- Full metal construction for durability
- Recommended age 6 36 months
- Meets stroller regulations
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
- Review by julie
Anonymous asked: do the steering bars move side to side?
Juliana Urrea: Yes it has a very good steering
Anonymous asked: I like the color shade purple but it does not display the small child foot rest?
Staff Answer: Hello! This tricycle does come with a double foot rest for your child, so if baby can't pedal yet, you can comfortably steer. It also has a 5-point seat harness for when you are pushing, so baby sits tight.
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Donna Gehrke: I bought it for my handicapped grandson.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)