Seems what's old is what's new. Yup, and Razor is on the cutting edge - as always! Mag wheels were cool years ago, and they're still cool today. Black and silver never goes out of style, but today's Razor Quick Spin frame uses aluminum - much lighter and stronger than the steel frames of yore. And speaking of strong, check out the beefy crank set and that square tube reinforced handlebar. No more twisted up brake cables when you're working on your tail whips and bar spins, thanks to the dual cable brake de-tangler system. So whether flatland freestyle, half pipe, or handrails are your game.
- 20-inch freestyle bike with 4 axle pegs for trick-type riding
- 360-degree rotors for performing pro-style handlebar spinning
- Strong gusseted-aluminum frame with striking brushed finish
- Front alloy caliper brakes and rear alloy U-brakes for quick stopping
- Comfortable padded saddle; high-quality 3-piece forged crank
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Alexander Munoz: the looks of the bike, is aluminun and specially that is for my son that is 6 years old
Eric Gladwish: Aluminum Frame