The Wee Ride Pro-Pilot is great for the whole family. Your child can pedal to help you along, or just coast and enjoy the scenery. Either way it's fun for both of you. The Pro-Pilot is sturdily constructed – just like a regular 20" bicycle. It includes regular handlebars, seat, pedals, and chain guard. It is made of light weight aluminum. Attaches easily and quickly to almost any bicycle with a seat post, and folds up for storage when not in use. It even comes with a safety flag to alert motorists.
- “Add-A-Bike” Includes A 20” Rear Wheel
- Passenger Can Coast or Pedal Independently
- Light Weight Aluminum Frame Fits Most 26” Mountain Bikes
- Also Fits 27”/700c Bicycles
- Quick Folding Hinge For Easy Assembly And Storage
- Swivel Hinge Attachment For Maximum Control
Manufacturer #: 56888
Manufacturer #: 56888
- Shipping dimensions 6" H x 22" W x 40" L
- Shipping weight 27 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: PO Boxes, APO or FPO Address, Hawaii, Alaska or anywhere outside the continental USA.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
4.00 rating Works well By Todd C
April 30, 2013
Works well and the kids really like it.. Much better than a trailer.. Adult needs to be a strong rider if you have a 5 year boy that likes to lean... 6 year old daughter is a no problem. I would also recommend Thread lock on the pedals as we had one fall off even though they were tight.
5.00 rating WeeRide By Todd
September 3, 2012
This bike is solid and I highly recommend it. I takes a bit to assemble but the bike is worth you time. My daughter love the bike and dad is happy as well. I would buy the aluminum versio and not the steel bike given the weight issue.
5.00 rating Loving it! By Vermont Mom
May 29, 2012
At first I was a bit unhappy with what I was told for a ship date after placing the order online (a week out just to ship it)...it was not what the site had led me to believe (a few days to process and two days in transit). But the product shipped right away and ended up being overnight delivery! I put it together as soon as we got it (only took 20 minutes or so) and my daughter is LOVING IT! My goal was to get her riding rather than in the bike trailer as she's 4.5 now (she's shown no real interest in her own bike). She's not peddling yet but I'm sure that's coming. She loves going out and being able to talk with me and jingle her bell. Looking forward to a great summer with our new toy!
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Edwin Pineda: when I found this product it just looked like it would be great fun for my niece and eventually my nephew
Jeffrey Narvid: Good reviews, good price!
Joyce Milelli: great price and free shipping
Ryan Watkins: price was good, and the $10 coupon