A restage of the successful My Little Lamb Cradle 'n Swing now with an AC plug feature. The swing has deluxe, rich softgood including micro plush, belour and boa that embrace baby in softness. There's a canopy and a soft friend that's tethered to the tray. Swing features 3 seat positions providing mom with options for her baby: side-to-side cradle motion and head-to-toe swinging motion to the left or right of center. Swing features motorized mobile with large dome mirror and soft clouds with sweet lambs that entertain baby from above. Music includes 10 tunes- 5 soothing and 5 happy- along with 3 nature sfx. Swing has 6 speeds, volume control and folds for strorage. Customize swing experience for baby with: just swinging, swinging with music, swinging with music and mobile, or any combination of the three!
- Rich softgoods fabric is sure to comfort baby
- Swing has 6 speeds, volume control and folds for storage
- There's a canopy and a soft friend that's tethered to the tray
- Swing features 3 seat positions to cater to baby's comfort needs
- Music includes 10 tunes and 3 nature sounds
Manufacturer #: Y5708
Manufacturer #: Y5708
- Shipping dimensions 13" H x 15" W x 26" L
- Shipping weight 22 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: APO or FPO Address, Hawaii or Alaska.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Shmuel Abend: The Plug!!
Nicole Cheret: replacing the same swing but we wanted the ac plug
Scott Olson: We went ahead and purchased this swing because we currently have the Platinum Edition Little Lamb Swing which appears to no longer be carried at Babies R Us. This swing was fantastic until the motor went out on it. However, Fisher Price customer service was terrific and is refunding us what we paid for the swing in order to get a new one. They would've sent me a new motor housing unit but it was backordered. My baby loves his swing and can't live with out it. Hoping that this one will work.
Sejal Patel-Abel: My older son (2 years) used this swing (didnt have ac plug) available at that time. Loved it and it was a life saver when he got ear infections etc. I purchased a new swing (glider) for my three month old and he doesnt sit in it. I pulled out my older son's swing and the newborn loves it. It is staying at his grandma's house who will watch him during the day and I ordered the new one with ac adapter for our house. I think the seat and the position of it was what really made the difference.