There is no better feeling than holding your baby close!
Using the ERGObaby carrier gives you continuous connection, fabulous feeling of freedom, and security knowing your baby is safe.
This is the all-in-one soft baby carrier, assisting you through all the stages of your baby's growth and moving from front to hip to back position easily.
Parents tell us the ERGObaby carrier is the best of all the baby carriers on the market. It was designed by Karin Frost and has undergone extensive testing by tens of thousands of parents. Its innovative design makes wearing your baby comfortable for hours at a time, gives you the freedom to remain active and productive in your daily life, and holds your baby secure to your body so you are Hands-Free.
WHY CHOOSE ERGObaby?
The ERGObaby Carrier's ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby's hip, pelvis and spine growth. It disperses most of the baby's weight between the hips and thighs, which helps to eliminate compression of the spine when hanging by the crotch which most other designs require. The ERGObaby also balances the baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent.
If your baby is less than four months old you will need an ERGObaby Infant Insert heart2heart in order to safely carry your baby in the ERGObaby Carrier.
- Ergonomic design
- 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- High Quality buckles tested by SGS
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43"
- Fits from 5' to 6'5" body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length to growth of baby
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
- Machine washable - cold, gentle cycles, mild detergent, no bleach. Dry in low heat
Manufacturer #: BC25200NL
Note: This product is not returnable.
Fabric: Khaki & black
Fashion: Aussie Khaki
- Shipping dimensions 5" H x 12" W x 15" L
- Shipping weight 3 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: APO or FPO Address, Hawaii or Alaska.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
the but comes in because its a bit bulky in feel. i think its the straps that make it feel that way. also i'm chuby witha tummy (after two kids didnt go back to being flat) so after i've tied the waist belt and put the child side ways in order to turn him to my back (following pics from the booklet), the belt pinches and pulls at clothing etc... makes me feel uncomfy and want to re-adjust after i've settled him on my back which i dont and just struggle with my clothing... however... i still recommend it.
i've tried many carriers and i've always wanted a back carrier i could trust and this provides a carrier to carry my kids from infanthood to about 4 years old. my dd is 3.5 and she still fits on the back carrier and doesnt feel heavy or hurts my back (she's 40lbs!)
go ahead and get it... good luck!!