The RadianRXT is a highly versatile car seat that could be the only seat you’ll ever need. It comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5-45 lbs, forward-facing children from 20-80 lbs in 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children up to 120 lbs. It’s built for strength and safety with a steel alloy frame, reinforced sidewalls, adjustable head support and our patented SafeStop® energy absorbing harness. EPS foam surrounds the child's head and body to provide complete side impact protection. Our unique SuperLATCH system makes installation easy. The RadianRXT is NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions, and the only car seat rated for LATCH use with a child up to 80 lbs. The RadianRXT sits low on a vehicle seat for easy child boarding, features memory foam padding and infant support pillows. Expandable sides and a longer seat bottom provide extra room and comfort for your growing child. One cup holder is included, with the option to add up to 4 cup holders. In addition to all this versatility, it folds flat for travel and storage, has a 10 year life and offers amazing safety, comfort and convenience your child won’t outgrow.
- Rear-facing: 5 - 45 lbs
- Forward-facing: 20 - 80 lbs (and up to 57") in a 5-point harness
- Booster to 120 lbs
- Steel alloy frame and aluminum reinforced sides
- Safestop® energy-absorbing harness system
- Adjustable head support, reinforced for complete side impact safety
- Energy-absorbing EPS foam panels on all sides
- Rear-facing tether capability
- LATCH installation up to 80 lb child
- Infant body support cushions
- Memory foam padding for superior comfort
- 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions for custom fit
- Expandable sides and longer seat bottom for leg support and comfort
- 12 height positions for adjustable head support
- 2 recline positions in forward-facing mode
- Sits low on vehicle seat for easy child boarding
- Fits 3 across in a mid-size vehicle and offers more shoulder space
- Folds flat for travel and storage
- Product Weight: 24 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 28.5" H x 17" W x 16" D
- Folded Dimensions: 28.5" H x 17" W x 10" D
This product is available in other styles
Manufacturer #: 16930
Manufacturer #: 16930
- Shipping dimensions 10" H x 18" W x 30" L
- Shipping weight 31 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: PO Boxes, APO or FPO Address, Hawaii, Alaska or anywhere outside the continental USA.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
5.00 rating Great Carseat/Booster By Happy Mom (RP)
September 26, 2012
I was looking for a booster seat with a 5pt harness and something that was a little bit roomier for my car because my teenage daughters stated they were squooshed in the backseat with my 21/2 year old son's current carseat. what caught my attention was the width of the RXT which was a bit more narrow, my son is able to easily sit in his new carseat without having to climb into it like his old one, the head piece he loves because when he falls asleep his head rests against (plus added protection). The seat itself was easy to install, plus I love the better latching system I feel the carseat is not going anywhere. Also, l love this carseat/booster because it folds and I travel to San Francisco a lot via train and it makes it easy to travel with. It is a bit heavy but the shoulder straps make it easy to carry. I have only one negative thing to say, for the price they could have added a better cup holder that locks in place if needed to be used, my son pulls it and likes to play with it; not good when he has a drink in it. Other than that I would highly recommend this carseat/booster to friends.
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Chloe Brooks: I liked the ultra suede fabric more than the other fabric options
Amit Jain: Got a deal.
Arthur Snyder R: already have 2.
Chad Rusk U: Good reviews, reliability (based on reviews), size.
Sandra Nordstrand: Researched product
Stephanie Anderson: friend recommended it and after researching this car seat along with another ones, I decided this one was the best option.
Darci White: This is our first convertible car seat. After comparing Britax, Recaro, and Diono, we feel this is the best option for our tall son.