The trendy London Euro Crib by Childcraft features contemporary styling with stationary side rails. Made of all wood construction with non-toxic Jamocha or Matte White wood finish. All assembly screws fit into metal bushings so you may safely convert this bed as many times as necessary without sacrificing structural integrity. It converts easily into a toddler bed with the removal of the front side assembly. Optional Toddler Guard Rail (F09524) offers extra security to the child transitioning from the crib to toddler bed. All necessary parts for conversion from a crib to a toddler bed are included.
- Stationary side rails
- It converts easily into a toddler bed with the removal of the front side assembly.
- All necessary parts for conversion from a crib to a toddler bed are included.
- 2 position mattress height adjustment. (Crib mattress sold separately).
- Made from Radiatta Pine
- Non-toxic jamocha or matte white wood finish (each sold separately)
- Assembly required. All hardware and assembly instructions included.
- Limited, lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Compliant with all mandatory and voluntary standards including 16CFR 1219, ASTM-F1169, ASTM-F966 and ASTM-F1821. JPMA certified.
- Setup Dimensions: 34 H x 56.25 L x 31.5 W Weight: 40 pounds.
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
- great crib! Review by A. McElroy
RD C asked: What kind of mattress did you get that fits in this crib? Where did you buy and how much? Thank you.
Ashley Mcelroy: I purchased a mattress from Wal-Mart. I apologize but I can not remember the brand and I am out of town at the moment. I do remember that it is 6 inches deep and I believe that is the max. depth allowed. I love love love this crib!
Sarah Munoz: Any crib mattress will fit it. I bought mine on craigslist but you can find one on amazon or babies r us or any number of places on line.
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Jack Loomis: Price
Charlotte IGONET: Simple design & price
Russell Monaghan: Parents want this for a gift
Nikki Neumann: my mom choose this for her crib at her house because it was a little smaller than the others in length and width and she doesnt like all the fancy pants headboards. hopefully she loves it because we only looked at everyone ever made.
Kim Scieszinski O: looked good
positive feed back
positive feed back
Anne Harris: Affordable, solid crib
Charlotte Igonet: I already had bought it for my 15 months child. Like the design very much so bought it again for my newborn daughter.