The Britax Parkway® SGL Belt-Positioning Booster Seat offers premium safety, comfort and convenience for your big kid.
This booster seat incorporates Britax's leading safety innovations, including one of Britax's Head Safety technologies, a base engineered with SafeCells. The Base with SafeCell Technology® is designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat. The ISOFLEX® Flexible Lower LATCH Connection System allows for an easy installation in seconds from either side of the booster seat with only two clicks and a pull. This system not only secures the booster seat to the vehicle, but also stabilizes it during a crash, preventing it from becoming a projectile when not in use. The Parkway® SGL also features SecureGuardTM anti-submarining technology and industry leading True Side Impact Protection® now with deep, high side walls lined with energy-absorbing EPS foam to protect your child.
Comfort and convenience features include a quick-adjust head restraint, retractable cupholders, comfort foam and an easy-remove cover.
- Belt Positioning Booster
- For Children 38 - 63 inches tall; 40 to 120 lbs
- Base with SafeCell Technology® designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat
- ISOFLEX Flexible Lower LATCH Connection System secures the booster seat to the vehicle in seconds from either side of the booster seat with 2 clicks and a pull
- True Side Impact Protection®
- SecureGuard works with the vehicle safety belt to prevent the child from sliding under the lap-belt portion of the safety belt
- Quick- Adjust Head Restraint easily adjusts the head restraint from the front of the seat for a more comfortable fit and enhanced safety
- Retractable Cup Holders are designed to hold childrens cups and snacks
- High Density Comfort Foam (under removable cover) provides an extra layer of padding to cushion your child
- Armrests provide a natural and comfortable place to rest arms
- Easy-Remove Cover allows easy cleaning
- Color-Coded Vehicle Belt Guides provide clear indication of the positioning of the vehicle lap and shoulder belt
- Removable Back allows the booster seat to easily convert to a backless booster while maintaining safety of SecureGuard
- Product Weight: 12.5 lbs
- Product Dimesions: 18"W x 15"D x 28-35"H
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
- Very Nice Booster Review by Susan
Kevin Jackson asked: is this the 2013 car seat booster?
Ivory Leachman: Yes. It is.
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Christina Mosher: Great Safety Ratings
Ivory Leachman: I researched my options and this one received a lot of positive feedback.
Susan Meadows: Best Price & Available!
Chenluen Shih: This is one of the safest booster seats in the market
Amanda Loeffler: Safety, love the brand
Amanda Loeffler: Safety, love the brand!
Christine Tucker: Latch system!
Melissa Sincavage: I read a lot of safety reviews and this was one of the highest rated.
Tyra Matsuura: Listed as a best bet in ratings. Love the brand so far for the last 4 years. Safe and comfy
Jennifer Kampa: Already own the same one for my other child. Especially love the LATCH so you don't have to buckle it in when not in use.
Lorrie Wagner: This is the #4 top rated seat for safety and much less than the #3, which is also a Britax.