Tired of trying to change your little one at an angle Not enough storage for all baby's essentials Then the Corner Baby Changing Table by Badger Basket is for you! The innovative and unique angle of the corner changing table allows you to change your baby at a much more comfortable angle, with feet pointing toward you. The corner changing table is equipped with 2 shelves. The shelves of the Badger Basket changing table are divided into six storage spaces. Two additional storage spaces on either side of the changing pad provide plenty of space for all baby's basics with the Badger Basket changing table. Make the most of limited space with the Badger Basket corner changing table. The table doubles as a storage shelf or media center after baby outgrows it.
- Innovative and unique angle on changing tables
- allows you to change your infant with feet pointing towards you - which is a more comfortable and natural position
- features abundant storage space on either side of the changing area and below
- Measures about 36" high to the top of the upgraded, contoured, 16"x31"x3" changing pad
- Measures 31.5" from the back corner to the front edge; 40.5" across the widest measurement from corner to corner
- Includes a safety strap and one white, terry cloth changing pad cover
- May be accessorized with Nursery Baskets (sold separately)!
- Assembly required; illustrated instructions included
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap
- Changing table can be used with children weighing up to 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
- NOTE: In late 2012, this item began shipping with straight edge lower and bottom shelves, which may vary from some photos.
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
Dalene Krebs asked: What is the table made of? Example - MDF, solid wood, particle board etc. thank you.
Staff Answer: This innovative and unique changing table is made with wood, wood composites, and veneers. You won't believe it takes up such a small area in the corner!