In the 19th century, Swedish opera singer, Jenny Lind, toured with the P.T. Barnum traveling show. During that time, she reportedly slept in a bed with turned posts or spindles. Soon after, cribs with turned posts became known as Jenny Lind cribs. Today, they are still famous, a timeless classic. Jenny Lind cribs still feature the same turned, knobby legs and posts as they did when they were first named for "the Swedish Nightingale."
The Jenny Lind Changing Table from Angel Line is designed along these classic lines. It features two shelves for storing anything and everything from diapers to wipes. The Angel Line Jenny Lind Changing Table also includes a railing for safety and a safety belt to keep child safe and secure. The shelves are easily accessible for you, while being inaccessible to children. And when the child has outgrown this Angel Line changing table, it can be used as a toy storage area!
*Note: This item does not ship to the following states: AK, CA, HI, OR, WA.
- FIXED SIDE CRIB
- Solid wood construction and non-toxic finish
- MEETS ALL CPSC NEW STANDARDS 16CFR 1219
- Four positions mattress support
- Dual wheel casters with brake
- SIZE: 55 X 30 X 45
- WEIGHT 54 LBS.
- Includes a reversible waterproof pad
- Solid hardwood construction
- Non-toxic finish
- Dimensions: 36 1/4 x 19 1/2 x 40
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Any damaged or defective parts will be replaced by the manufacturer
- This item is a special order and your credit card will be charged when the order is placed
- This item can not be shipped to Alaska
Manufacturer #: 6109N-6119
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: PO Boxes, APO or FPO Address, Hawaii, Alaska or anywhere outside the continental USA.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.