Inspired by the carefree float of a leaf on a breeze, the LEAF baby seat treats baby to a similarly mesmerizing ride. Nuna's distinctive design–the only of its kind–was invented from baby's point of view and works at playtime, lunchtime and mama's choretime.
Whether it's a motor-free ride to newborn dreamland, a wiggle party once they're walking, or a crash pad after a hard day on the preschool playground, LEAF is both revolutionary and evolutionary-and endurance-tested up to a whopping 130 lbs. That should keep them rocking out for years.
- Elegant, serene design feels right at home in the living room
- Motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push for over 2 minutes
- No batteries, no cords, no buzz, no noise
- Plush, cushy, better for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric
- Organic cotton insert is soft and light
- Easily locks stationary for feeding or playtime
- Pops out of base for easy storage or quick trips
- Evolves with baby to big-kid size
- Perfect angle for both playing and napping
- Mesh backing provides little breezes
- Recommended use: birth to 130 lbs*
- *Stage 1 usage: birth to when baby can sit upright or can climb out unassisted
- *Stage 2: when baby can walk, up to 130 lbs
- Product dimensions: 17.7 in high x 28 in wide x 28.3 in deep
- Product weight: 10.5 lbs
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Mariya Chase: Environmentally friendly, slick design suitable for contemporary home, noise free, last until preschool, at least.
Camille Umhey: baby registry purchase