This new Jumperoo is Rainforest-themed and has exciting added features. A new frame opens the top and allows for the seat to rotate 360 degrees so baby can play and interact from any angle. A comfortable bouncy seat and fun toys at five locations on the platform engage baby all the way around! An electronic toy at the front has motion, music and lights and is activated by baby spinning a drum. The main toy area also features a bobbing elephant, a monkey swinging from a vine, and a parrot and other friends hanging from a bead bar. Another toy features a clear spinning bead ball and a cute tiger that plays hide and seek. A spinning lizard that makes rattling sounds will delight your little one. Still more toys include a tethered teether and a stack of chips with cute graphics for baby to explore. Two plush leaves extend from the frame to create an overhead canopywith soft toys that dangle down for fun bat-at play. It has 3 height adjustments for extended use. And the frame pivots to a nested position so it can be tucked away when not in use. This awesome Fisher-Price Jumperoo even includes a motion sensor that encourages kids by rewarding with lights and sounds when they jump!
- Rainforest theme with two plush overhead leaves that create a canopy!
- Seat rotates 360 degrees
- Toys located at 5 different locations around the bouncer
- Motion, music and lights can be activated easily by your little one
- Main toy bar has lots of activity features
- 3 Height adjustments
- Frame pivots to help hide away when not in use
Manufacturer #: K6070
- Shipping dimensions 7" H x 22" W x 25" L
- Shipping weight 17 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: APO or FPO Address, Hawaii or Alaska.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
it moves up and down, front and back/ side to side and also rotates 360 degrees.
It is best toy I ever got for my baby. it also have music lights etc
Let us know if you have any other questions!