The Ergobaby Designer Series combines the sustainably grown cotton, proven ergonomic fit, and durability of the Organic Collection with the iconic prints of Petunia Pickle Bottom® - so you can carry your baby responsibly, in style and comfort.
The Ergobaby Designer Collection pairs the comfort, versatility, and convenience of ergobaby carriers with the sophisticated design from Petunia Pickle Bottom®. The carrier has a 100% organic cotton body and lining and is GOTS certified. Like all our carriers, the padded shoulder straps and waist belt comfortably distribute baby’s weight between your shoulders and hips. The carrier holds and cradles your baby just the way you do, with your baby’s legs properly supported in a natural sitting position.
- Carrier body: 100% certified organic cotton canvas, featuring exclusive Petunia Pickle Bottom® prints
- Carrier lining: 100% certified organic cotton sateen
- Shoulder straps: Padded with 1” high-density premium foam, expanding from 24” to 45”
- Hood: Attached, 100% certified organic sateen. Supports baby’s head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind. Adjusts in length with 5 snap levels for growth of baby.
- Waist strap: Padded with 1/4” high-density EVA foam, expanding from 26” to 55”
- Chest strap: Sliding adjustment
- Small stuff pouch, doubles as Sleeping Hood storage
- Carry positions: 3 positions - Front, Back, and Hip carry
- Carrier fit: Adults from 5’ to 6’5” body height (depending on body type, height range may differ).
- Usage Range: Carries babies from infancy (7 lbs. / 3.2 kg to 12 lbs. / 5.5 kg with Infant Insert) or up to 4-5 months to maximum 45lbs / 20kgs
Manufacturer #: BCO001PPB77
Manufacturer #: BCO001PPB77
- Shipping dimensions 4" H x 10" W x 12" L
- Shipping weight 2 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: APO or FPO Address, Hawaii or Alaska.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
5.00 rating Carrier works great and looks beautiful By Angela
November 14, 2012
I love this product. My baby sleeps in it and it doesn't hurt my back. Even better, the pretty pattern looks great.
3.00 rating Very pretty, but hot By S.W.
July 13, 2012
I purchased this after about 1year of wishing I could have it. Wish I would do little bit more research and purchased Beco Butterfly II. It is very pretty, works well, but believe it is little bit too big for me. I am 5'2" 130 lbs. I will keep it, works well for short distances and I believe my daughter will like it more Once she is little bit bigger for back carry. I am planning to have second child so will use it w him/her.
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Angela Buchanan: I love the Petunia Pickle Bottom Pattern of this baby carrier and this is a great deal.
Ashley Bruny: I have many friends that have this baby carrier and they swear by it. Although it is a little on the pricey side compared to other baby carriers on the market, I hear the quality is unmatched. You get what you pay for. And the same carrier on ergobaby's websites priced slightly higher. This was a good deal on babyage! Thank you!
Anonymous asked: when will you have more of these in stock?